Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'New Rules' by Dua Lipa holds at No. 1 for a second week.
- New entries from P!nk, Camila Cabello feat. Quavo, Descendents 2 Cast and Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug.
Dropouts at end.
- Andra Day - Rise Up (#24, 10 weeks)
- Kesha - Learn to Let Go (#28, 1 week)
- Fifth Harmony feat. Gucci Mane - Down (#14, 9 weeks)
- Camila Cabello - Crying in the Club (#14, 11 weeks)