Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Havana' by Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug holds at No. 1 for a fourth consecutive week.
- 'Crybaby' by Paloma Faith and 'Beautiful Trauma' by P!nk re-enters the chart.
- New entries from Little Mix and Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran & Future.
Dropouts at end.
- Taylor Swift - Gorgeous (#8, 4 weeks)
- Sigala & Ella Eyre - Came Here For Love (#r6, 20 weeks)
- Taylor Swift - Call It What You Want (#12, 2 weeks)
- Stefflon Don & Skepta - Ding-a-Ling (#18, 1 week)