Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Havana' by Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug holds at No. 1 for a fifth consecutive week.
- 'Decline' by Raye feat. Mr Eazi enter the top ten for the first time this week (13-8).
- 'Wolves' by Selena Gomez x Marshmello enters the top ten for the first week (11-9).
- 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carey returns at No. 11 due to the Christmas season.
- New entries from Kelsea Ballerini, Chloe Kohanski and Shakira feat. Nicky Jam.
Dropouts at end.
- Carly Pearce - Every Little Thing (#15, 17 weeks)
- Rita Ora - Your Song (#1 for 4 weeks, 27 weeks)
- Anne-Marie - Heavy (#13, 10 weeks)
- Little Mix - Is You Love Enough? (#18, 1 week)