Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Havana' by Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug holds at No. 1 for a sixth consecutive week.
- 'Bad at Love' by Halsey leaps into the top five for the first time (6-3).
- 'End Game' by Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran & Future is up nine spots to No. 14 (first time in top 15).
- 'Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree' by Brenda Lee, 'Tell Me You Love Me' by Demi Lovato and 'Is Your Love Enough?' by Little Mix return to the chart, the first due to the Christmas season.
- Sole new entry from Natti Natasha x Ozuna.
Dropouts at end.
- Shakira feat. Nicky Jam - Perro Fiel (#30, 1 week)
- Chloe Kohanski - Total Eclipse of the Heart (#29, 1 week)
- Kelsea Ballerini - Legends (#28, 1 week)
- Kesha - Praying (#6, 22 weeks)