Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
I'll go back to the start of December as its the start of the Billboard year, but might add the rest of 2017 as well.
- 'Havana' by Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug holds at No. 1 for a seventh consecutive week.
- 'Meant to Be' by Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line enter the top ten for the first time (11-8).
- 'Legends' by Kelsea Ballerini returns to the chart this week.
- New entries from Camila Cabello and Anne-Marie
Dropouts at end.
- Little Mix feat. Stormzy - Power (#1 for 3 weeks, 29 weeks)
- Natti Natasha x Ozuna - Criminal (#29, 1 week)
- Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (#14, 13 weeks)