Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Your Song' by Rita Ora returns to No. 1 for a second week.
- 'Bon Apetit' by Katy Perry feat. Migos returns to the chart.
- New entries from Samantha Harvey and Raye.
Dropouts at end.
- Sigrid - Don't Kill My Vibe (#16, 8 weeks)
- Alessia Cara - Scars to Your Beautiful (#1 for 3 weeks, 43 weeks)
- Starley - Call On Me (Ryan Riback Remix) (#6, 33 weeks)