Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Your Song' by Rita Ora holds at No. 1 for a third week.
- New entries from Sigala & Ella Eyre, Cardi B, Dua Lipa and Kesha.
Dropouts at end.
- Little Mix - Touch (#1 for 6 weeks, 32 weeks)
- Lorde - Perfect Places (#22, 4 weeks)
- Jennifer Hudson - Remember Me (#11, 3 weeks)
- Samantha Harvey - Forgive Forget (#14, 1 week)