Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Issues' by Julia Michaels flies to No. 1 (5-1) for its first week at the top of the chart.
- New entries from Lauren Duski, Katy Perry feat. Nicki Minaj, Camila Cabello, Hailee Steinfeld, Rita Ora and Little Mix feat. Stormzy.
Dropouts at end.
- Shakira - Me Enamore (#30, 1 week)
- ZAYN & Taylor Swift - I Don't Want to Live Forever (#2, 23 weeks)
- Amy Shark - Adore (#3, 20 weeks)
- Rihanna - Love on the Brain (#1 for 1 week, 31 weeks)
- Kelsea Ballerini - Yeah Boy (#16, 14 weeks)
- Sia - Move Your Body (#19, 9 weeks)
- Lauren Duski - Ghost in this House (#9, 1 week)