Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Touch' by Little Mix returns to No. 1 for a third week in total.
- 'Sex With Me' by Rihanna re-enters the chart AGAIN.
- A plethora of new entries from Katy Perry feat. Skip Marley, Sia, Anne-Marie, Ariana Grande feat. Future and Kelsea Ballerini.
Dropouts at end.
- Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault (#8, 21 weeks)
- Mariah Carey feat. YG - I Don't (#28, 1 week)
- Maren Morris - 80's Mercedes (#24, 13 weeks)
- Sia feat. Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest (#1 for 3 weeks, 23 weeks)
- Anne-Marie - Alarm (#6, 31 weeks)
- Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go (#11, 11 weeks)
- Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (#2, 35 weeks)