Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
This week is the final week of the 2017 Billboard Year. All forthcoming weeks' points will count to the 2018 year end list.
- 'Havana' by Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug holds at No. 1 for a second week.
- 'Anywhere' by Rita Ora blasts into a new peak of No. 2 (5-2).
- 'Bad at Love' by Halsey reaches the top ten (11-10) for the first time in its tenth week.
- One new entry from Taylor Swift.
Dropouts at end.
- Zedd & Alessia Cara - Stay (#2, 31 weeks)