Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Look What You Made Me Do' by Taylor Swift stays at No. 1 for a second week in a row.
- 'I Could Use a Love Song' by Maren Morris re-enters this week at its peak of No. 29.
- New entries from Taylor Swift, Halsey, Bhad Bhabie and Dej Loaf.
Dropouts at end.
- Miley Cyrus - Malibu (#3, 17 weeks)
- Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (#28, 1 week)
- Fifth Harmony feat. Gucci Mane - Down (#14, 10 weeks)
- Paloma Faith - Crybaby (#21, 1 week)
- Jax Jones, Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don - Instruction (#13, 2 weeks)