Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Meant to Be' by Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line stays at No. 1 for an eighth week.
- 'Delicate' by Taylor Swift jumps 24 - 17 on its second week.
- 'La Modelo' by Ozuna x Cardi B and 'Sativa' by Jhene Aiko returns this week.
- New entries from Julia Michaels and Robinson.
Dropouts at end.
The chart is looking stable so there might not be too much change next week.
- Jessica Mauboy - 'We Got Love' (#30, 1 Week)
- Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (#1 for 1 week, 36 weeks)
- Raye - Decline (#5, 20 Weeks)
- Jorja Smith - Let Me Down (#13, 10 weeks)