Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Meant to Be' by Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line holds at number 1 for a nineth week.
- 'IDGAF' by Dua Lipa returns to its peak of #3 for a third non-consecutive week.
- 'Broken Clocks' by SZA and 'Dancing' by Kylie Minogue returns this week, the latter due to the release of her new album, 'Golden'.
- New entries from Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa, Cardi B, Queen Naija, Ella Mai and H.E.R.
Dropouts at end.
Next week expect to see Cardi B debut with many songs from 'Invasion of Privacy' and possibly NIcki Minaj's two new songs.
- Robinson - Nothing to Regret (#28, 2 weeks)
- Louisa feat. 2 Chainz - YES (#23, 3 weeks)
- Selena Gomez x Marsmello - Wolves (#9, 23 weeks)
- P!nk - Beautiful Trauma (#12, 21 weeks)
- Ozuna x Cardi B - La Modelo (#22, 4 weeks)
- Hailee Steinfeld feat. Bloodpop - Capital Letters (#18, 3 weeks)
- Liam Payne & Rita Ora - For You (Fifty Shades Freed) (#8, 9 weeks)