Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- Off the debut, 'One Kiss' by Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa hits No. 1 on its second week.
- Cardi B's 'Invasion of Privacy' debuts 10 songs into the chart. Nicki Minaj also scores two songs with 'Barbie Tingz' and 'Chun-Li'
- Big losses for many songs although expect some of them to return in the coming weeks.
Dropouts at end.
Next Week, its the aftermath of Cardi's album so expect most of those songs to go down.
- H.E.R - Focus (#30, 1 week)
- Kylie Minogue - Dancing (#28, 2 weeks)
- Keala Settle & The Greatest Showman Ensemble - This Is Me (#16, 14 weeks)
- Alice Merton - No Roots (#25, 2 weeks)
- Jhene Aiko feat. Swae Lee - Sativa (#24, 4 weeks)
- Raye feat.Mabel & Stefflon Don - Cigarette (#15, 7 weeks)
- SZA - Broken Clocks (#22, 2 weeks)
- Ella Mai - Boo'd Up (#21, 1 week)
- Mabel feat. Not35 - Fine Line (#11, 12 weeks)
- Queen Naija - Medicine (#14, 1 week)
- Sigrid - Strangers (#10, 13 weeks)
- MO feat. Lotto Boyz & Mr Eazi - Bad Vibe (#12, 4 weeks)