Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs that have over 20 weeks and fall below #30 are also gone on recurring. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'I Like It' by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin holds at No. 1 for a fourth week.
- 'Love Lies' by Khalid & Normani enter the top five (8-5) after entering the top ten for the first time last week.
- 'Sober' by Demi Lovato enters the top 15 for the first time (16-14).
- 'Karma' by Queen Naija returns to the chart this week.
- New entries from Robyn and Amelia Monet feat. EO.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect 'Eastside' by benny blanco, Halsey & Khalid to continue rising up the chart.
- Jorja Smith - Blue Lights (#19, 7 weeks)
- Billie Eilish - you should see me in a crown (#34, 1 week)
- Halsey feat. Big Sean & Stefflon Don - Alone (Remix) (#16, 14 weeks)