Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
For the next weeks, the chart will be extended to 40 songs and will return to 35 in a few weeks. Rules below still apply.
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs that have over 20 weeks and fall below #30 are also gone on recurring. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'I Like It' by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin holds at No. 1 for a sixth week in total, although its spot is more vulnerable with every week.
- 'Love Lies' by Khalid & Normani continues its momentum to a new peak of No. 3 this week.
- Nicki Minaj has a total of 7 songs on the chart with 'Chun-Li' and 'Rich Sex' re-entering the chart.
- New entries from Jess Glynne, Nicki Minaj feat. Eminem & Labrinth and Amy Wadge.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect the release of 'Sweetener' by Ariana Grande to completly blow up the chart (There will still be 40 songs) and a high debut from 'Breathin'.
- Stefflon Don - Senseless (#17, 8 weeks)
- Robyn - Missing U (#28, 2 weeks)
- H.E.R. feat. Bryson Tiller - Could've Been (#27, 1 week)