Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs that have over 20 weeks and fall below #30 are also gone on recurring. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'I Like It' by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin returns to No. 1 for a third week, dehtroning 'Boo'd Up'.
- 'Only You' by Cheat Codes & Little Mix enters the top five for the first time (6-4), becoming Little Mix's sixth top five.
- 'Love Lies' by Khalid & Normani breaks through into the top ten after 22 weeks.
- 'Sober' by Demi Lovato returns to the chart at No. 16.
- New entries from Ciara and Billie Eilish.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect 'Sober' to possibly jump into the top 15 and 'Eastside' to enter the top twenty.
- Raye - Friends (#26, 3 weeks)
- Jhene Aiko feat. Swae Lee - Sativa (#24, 16 weeks)
- Billie Eilish feat. Khalid - lovely (#13, 9 weeks)