Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Meant to Be' by Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line holds at No. 1 for a second week.
- 'The Middle' by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey enters the top ten at No. 7 for the first time.
- 'For You (Fifty Shades Freed)' by Liam Payne & Rita Ora re-enters in the top ten at No. 8
- A sole new entry from Delta Goodrem.
Dropouts at end.
- Becky G feat. Bad Bunny - Mayores (#24, 16 weeks)
- Carrie Underwood feat. Ludacris - The Champion (#14, 2 weeks)