Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Bad at Love' by Halsey hits No. 1 for the first time, dethroning 'Havana'.
- 'Never be the Same' by Camila Cabello returns to the chart at No. 21
- New entries from Bruno Mars & Cardi B, Keala Settle & The Greatest Showman Ensemble and Zac Efron & Zendaya
Dropouts at end.
- Little Mix - Is Your Love Enough? (#18, 5 weeks)
- P!nk - Beautiful Trauma (#12, 11 weeks)
- Brenda Lee - Rockin Round the Christmas Tree (#3, 22 weeks)
- Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is You (#2, 24 weeks)