Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Bad at Love' by Halsey holds at No. 1 for a second week.
- 'Finesse' by Bruno Mars & Cardi B surges into the top three (16-3).
- 'IDGAF' by Dua Lipa jumps into the top ten in its second week (15-10).
- New entries from Jorja Smith feat. Stormzy, Sigrid, Liam Payne & Rita Ora and Loren Allred
Dropouts at end.
- Stefflon Don feat. French Montana - Hurtin' Me (#2, 20 weeks)
- Ozuna x Cardi B - La Modelo (#22, 2 weeks)
- P!nk - What About Us (#1 for 2 weeks, 22 weeks)
- Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (#1 for 3 weeks, 20 weeks)