Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
This week is how Billboard structured their weeks, next week ends with January 7
- 'Havana' by Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug holds at No. 1 for an eighth consecutive week.
- 'All I Want for Christmas is You' by Mariah Carey hits its peak of No. 2, due to the holiday season
- 'The Weekend' by SZA leaps into the top ten at No. 9 (19-9)
- New entries from The Voice finalists, Addison Agen and Chloe Kohanski
Dropouts at end.
- Anne-Marie - Then (#27, 1 week)
- Paloma Faith - Crybaby (#9, 11 weeks)