Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Havana' by Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug holds at No.1 for a ninth week in a row.
- New entries from Cardi B feat. 21 Savage, Dua Lipa and Ozuna x Cardi B
Dropouts at end.
- Camila Cabello - Never Be the Same (#16, 2 weeks)
- Chloe Kohanski - Wish I Didn't Love You (#18, 1 week)
- Addison Agen - Tennessee Rain (#17, 1 week)