Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'I'll Be There' by Jess Glynne hits No. 1 for the first week.
- 'Medicine' by Queen Naija returns to the chart at No. 35.
- New entries from The Carters (5 songs from EVERYTHING IS LOVE), Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande, BLACKPINK and Cheat Codes & Little Mix.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, its the fallout of The Carters' album bomb expect 'the light is coming' by Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj and 'Sober' by Demi Lovato to debut.
- Sigrid - Strangers (#10, 18 weeks)
- Robinson - Nothing to Regret (#27, 5 weeks)
- Cardi B feat. Migos - Drip (#6, 10 weeks)
- Rita Ora feat. Cardi B, Bebe Rexha & Charli XCX - Girls (#31, 6 weeks)
- Becky G X Natti Natasha - Sin Pijama (#29, 2 weeks)
- Sigrid - High Five (#19, 5 weeks)
- Nicki Minaj feat. Lil Wayne - Rich Sex (#28, 1 week)
- Sugarland feat. Taylor Swift - Babe (#17, 2 weeks)
- King Princess - 1950 (#23, 2 weeks)