Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'I Like It' by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin holds at No. 1 for a second week.
- 'no tears left to cry' by Ariana Grande returns to its peak of No. 2 for a third non-consecutive week.
- 'Cry Pretty' by Carrie Underwood re-enters the chart.
- New entries from Queen Naija, Alessia Cara and Raye.
Dropouts at end. Two big songs fell out this week!
Next week, expect 'I Like It' to continue its reign and 'Delicate' to possibly return to the top ten.
- Mabel feat. Not3s - Fine Line (#11, 18 weeks)
- The Carters - BOSS (#17, 2 weeks)
- Dua Lipa - New Rules (#1 for 2 weeks, 52 weeks) [1 year]
- Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug - Havana (#1 for 11 weeks, 47 weeks) [Almost 1 year....]
After a complete year on the chart, 'New Rules' has finally fallen off and 'Havana' has just missed a year by 5 weeks.