Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'I Like It' by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin hits No. 1 for the first week, giving Cardi B her second No. 1.
- 'Boo'd Up' by Ella Mai surges to a new peak of No. 2 (4-2).
- 'Delicate' by Taylor Swift enters the top ten for the first time (12-10), after 15 weeks.
- 'Senseless' by Stefflon Don and 'Sin Pijama' by Becky G X Natti Natasha returns to the chart this week.
- New entries from Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj and Florence + The Machine.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, it will be a close race between Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin and Ella Mai for the No. 1 spot.
- The Carters - FRIENDS (#34, 1 week)
- The Carters - NICE (#30, 1 week)
- Dua Lipa - IDGAF (#3, 26 weeks)
- The Carters - 713 (#23, 1 week)
- BLACKPINK - DDU-DU DDU-DU (#16, 1 week)