Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'One Kiss' by Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa holds at No. 1 for a sixth week.
- 'I'll Be There' by Jess Glynne continues to surge (5-2) with a new peak of No. 2.
- 'Boo'd Up' by Ella Mai hits the top five for the first itme (8-5).
- 'Broken Clocks' by SZA, 'Nothing to Regret' by Robinson and 'Fine Line' by Mabel feat. Not3s return to the chart this week.
- A new entry from Jennifer Lopez feat. DJ Khaled & Cardi B.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect 'Boo'd Up' by Ella Mai, 'I Said Hi' by Amy Shark and 'Back to You' by Selena Gomez to possibly hit new peaks.
- Bhad Bhabie feat. Lil Yachty - Gucci Flip Flops (#27, 3 weeks)
- Celine Dion - Ashes (#29, 3 weeks)
- Meghan Trainor - No Excuses (#14, 12 weeks)
- Rita Ora - Anywhere (#2, 32 weeks)