Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'One Kiss' by Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa holds at No. 1 for a seventh week.
- The entire top 5 is the same as last week.
- New entries from King Princess and Becky G x Natti Natasha.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, 'Rich Sex' by Nicki Minaj feat. Lil Wayne might debut and 'Lovely' by Billie Eilish & Khalid might reach a new peak.
- Pharell Williams & Camila Cabello - Sangria Wine (#26, 2 weeks)
- Jennifer Lopez feat. DJ Khaled & Cardi B - Dinero (#20, 1 week)