Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'One Kiss' by Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa holds at No. 1 for an eighth week, though its leads are slim, looking like it might slip next week.
- Top 5 is the same for the third week in a row.
- 'Back to You' by Selena Gomez enters the top ten for the first time.
- 'Babe' by Sugarland feat. Taylor Swift re-enters this week due to the album and music video.
- New entries from Jorja Smith and Nicki Minaj feat. Lil Wayne.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect 'Bed' by Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande to debut and The Carters to blow up the chart, with APESHIT likely to be the hot-shot debut.
- SZA - Broken Clocks (#22, 4 weeks)
- Liam Payne & Rita Ora - For You (Fifty Shades Freed) (#8, 12 weeks)
- Bruno Mars & Cardi B - Finesse (#3, 23 weeks)