Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
The chart will have now have 35 songs.
- 'One Kiss' by Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa holds at No. 1 for a fifth week.
- '2002' by Anne-Marie reaches the top three (4-3), making it her first song to do so.
- 'I'll Be There' by Jess Glynne hits top five for the first time (6-5).
- New entries from Billie Eilish & Khalid and Pharell Williams & Camila Cabello.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect to see 'I Like It' by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin due to the music video, and a rebound for 'I Said Hi' by Amy Shark.
- Stefflon Don - Senseless (#35, 1 week)
- Mabel feat. Not3s - Fine Line (#11, 13 weeks)