Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Meant to Be' by Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line holds at No. 1 for a fifth consecutive week.
- 'The Champion' by Carrie Underwood feat. Ludacris returns for a third week on the chart.
- New entries from Meghan Trainor, Jhene Aiko and SZA.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect a strong gain from 'The Middle' and 'Capital Letters' by Hailee Steinfeld feat. Bloodpop might enter.
- Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso feat. Florida Georgia Line & watt - Let Me Go (#14, 23 weeks)
- Janelle Monae - Make Me Feel (#29, 1 week)
- Becky G feat. Bad Bunny - Mayores (#24, 18 weeks)
- Cardi B - Bodak Yellow (#1 for 5 weeks, 35 weeks)