Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Meant to Be' by Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line keeps at No. 1 for a sixth week.
- 'The Middle' by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey charges to number 2.
- New entries from MO, Hailee Steinfeld, Louisa, Taylor Swift and Jessica Mauboy.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect some stability. The top ten is very solid.
- SZA - Broken Clocks (#30, 1 week)
- Jhene Aiko feat. Swae Lee - Sativa (#29, 1 week)
- Mabel feat. Kojo Funds - Finders Keepers (#8, 20 weeks)
- Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson - Symphony (#1 for 8 weeks, 52 weeks) As Symphony has picked up 52 weeks and as it fell below #25 this week, it fell off the chart.
- Carrie Underwood feat. Ludacris - The Champion (#14, 3 weeks)