Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'The Middle' by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey returns to No. 1 for the third non-consecutive week, swapping places with 'One Kiss'.
- 'Bad Vibe' by MO and 'Sativa' by Jhene Aiko returns this week.
- New entries from Jess Glynne and Amy Shark.
Dropouts at end.
Some new entries that might come next week include Eurovision songs and 'Girls' by Rita Ora, Charli XCX, Bebe Rexha and Cardi B.
- Cardi B feat. Chance the Rapper - Best Life (#12, 3 weeks)
- Cardi B - Thru Your Phone (#15, 3 weeks)
- Nicki Minaj - Barbie Tingz (#12, 3 weeks)
- Sugarland feat. Taylor Swift - Babe (#17, 1 week)