Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
As this week has many Eurovision songs, the chart is expanding to 40 songs, it will go to 35 next week. Then it will return to 30.
- 'One Kiss' by Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa return to No. 1 for a third non-consecutive week.
- 'Boo'd Up' by Ella Mai hits the top ten for the first time at No. 7.
- 'Barbie Tingz' by Nicki Minaj and 'We Got Love' by Jessica Mauboy return, the latter due to her Eurovision performance.
- New entries from Netta, Eleni Foureira, Bhad Bhabie, Rita Ora feat. Cardi B, Charli XCX & Bebe Rexha and Celine Dion.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect most of the Eurovision songs to disapear and 'Back to You' by Selena Gomez having a strong debut.
- Cardi B feat. Kehlani - Ring (#9, 4 weeks)