Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
This week has 35 songs as a result of last week.
- 'One Kiss' by Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa holds at No. 1 for a fourth non-consecutive week.
- 'No Tears Left to Cry' by Ariana Grande hits a new peak of #2
- 'I Said Hi' by Amy Shark reaches the top ten for the first week.
- 'Strangers' by Sigrid, 'For You (Fifty Shades Freed)' by Liam Payne & Rita Ora and 'Fine Line' by Mabel feat. Not35 return this week.
- New entries from Selena Gomez, Sigrid and Stefflon Don.
Dropouts at end.
Next week,'No Tears Left to Cry' might hit No. 1
- SuRie - Storm (#40, 1 week)
- Carrie Underwood - Cry Pretty (#14, 3 weeks)
- Queen Naija - Medicine (#14, 2 weeks)
- Loren Allred - Never Enough (#28, 4 weeks)
- Alice Merton - No Roots (#25, 3 weeks)
- Cardi B feat. SZA - I Do (#8, 5 weeks)
- Jessica Mauboy - We Got Love (#30, 2 weeks)
- Cardi B feat. 21 Savage - Bartier Cardi (#4, 20 weeks)
- Eleni Foureira - Fuego (#26, 1 week)
- Netta - Toy (#23 1 week)
- Nicki Minaj - Barbie Tingz (#12, 4 weeks)