Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'One Kiss' by Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa return to No. 1 for a second non consecutive week.
- 'No Tears Left to Cry' by Ariana Grande debuts at No. 3 and '2002' by Anne-Marie hits the top 5 at 5.
- 'Boo'd Up' by Ella Mai returns at No. 16 this week.
- New entries from Carrie Underwood, Sugarland and Halsey.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect Jess Glynne to make a splash with 'I'll Be There' and maybe some returning songs as well.
- Halsey - Bad at Love (#1 for 3 weeks, 33 weeks)
- Cardi B & YG - She Bad (#18, 2 weeks)
- Cardi B - Money Bad (#19, 2 weeks)
- Cardi B - Get Up 10 (#10, 2 weeks)
- Cardi B - Bickenhead (#13, 2 weeks)