Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs that have over 20 weeks and fall below #30 are also gone on recurring. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Electricity' by Silk City & Dua Lipa holds at No. 1 for a second week.
- 'Let You Love Me' by Rita Ora jumps 6-5, for her third top five song so far (Your Song had 4 weeks at No.1 and Anywhere peaked at No. 2).
- 'goodnight n go' by Ariana Grande re-enters the chart this week. So far ten of 'Sweetener's tracks have entered the chart for more than one week.
- New entries from DJ Snake feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B, Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper, Charli XCX feat. Troye Sivan and Cher.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect 'Without Me' by Halsey to have a strong top 15 debut and 'Shallow' to be a contender for the top five!
- Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande - Bed (#14, 15 weeks)
- The Carters - APESHIT (#7, 15 weeks)
- Cheat Codes & Little Mix - Only You (#3, 15 weeks)
- Maren Morris - Rich (#30, 1 week)
- Amy Shark - I Said Hi (#6, 22 weeks)
- Nicki Minaj - Barbie Dreams (#8, 7 weeks)