Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs that have over 20 weeks and fall below #30 are also gone on recurring. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Shallow' by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper surges on its second week 8-1, to claim Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's first number 1.
- The A Star is Born soundtrack debuted 3 songs this week, the highest being 'I'll Never Love Again' at Number 13.
- 'Trip' by Ella Mai surges 9-6, putting it in a strong contender for her second top 5 song.
- New entries from Little Mix feat. Nicki Minaj, Halsey, Lady Gaga and Jess Glynne.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect 'Taki Taki' by DJ Snake feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Cardi B to rocket back into the top ten due to its new music video.
- Ariana Grande - successful (#26, 3 weeks)
- Ariana Grande - R.E.M (#22, 7 weeks)
- Ariana Grande - goodnight n go (#27, 2 weeks)
- Ariana Grande - sweetener (#15, 7 weeks)
- Cher - Dancing Queen (#31, 1 week)
- Cher - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After MIdnight) (#24, 1 week)