Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs that have over 20 weeks and fall below #30 are also gone on recurring. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Sweet but Psycho' by Ava Max dethrones '7 Rings' again for a fourth week at Number 1.
- 'WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?', Billie Eilish's album destroys the chart this week with 8 new entries plus the re-entries of 'when the party's over' at No. 12, 'you should see me in a crown' at No. 16 and 'ocean eyes' at No. 39.
- Billie Eilish earns her first top ten hit with 'bad guy' debuting at No. 7, her previously highest peaking song was 'lovely' which peaked at No. 13.
- Although its looking like most of the Billie Eilish songs won't last, it took out big songs off the chart including 'I Like it' by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin which just missed out on a full year on the chart and 'Taki Taki' by DJ Snake feat. Ozuna, Selena Gomez & Cardi B, both songs looking to be a lock for the 2019 year end chart.
Dropouts at end
- Carrie Underwood - Love Wins (#28, 10 weeks)
- Freya Ridings - You Mean the World to Me (#36, 5 weeks)
- Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (#38, 1 week)
- Lizzo - Juice (#37, 3 weeks)
- Jess Glynne - No One (#36, 2 weeks)
- Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way (#14, 11 weeks)
- Little Mix feat. Ty Dolla $ign - Think About Us (#22, 9 weeks)
- Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me (#33, 1 week)
- Rita Ora - Only Want You (#27, 6 weeks)
- Ariana Grande - needy (#6, 6 weeks)
- Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin - I Like it (#1 for 7 weeks, 51 weeks [just shy of 1 year!])
- Dj Snake feat. Ozuna, Selena Gomez & Cardi B - Taki Taki (#3, 26 weeks)