Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs that have over 20 weeks and fall below #30 are also gone on recurring. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- '7 rings' by Ariana Grande holds for a second week at Number 1, with a strong lead over 'Without Me' at Number 2.
- The entire top five holds their positions for a second week, while 'Don't Call Me Up' by Mabel reaches a new peak of No. 6 and 'Shallow' by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper re-enters the top ten at No. 9.
- New entries from Billie Eilish, Ella Mai, Dua Lipa and Little Mix feat. Ty Dolla $ign.
Dropouts at end
Next week, expect '7 ring' to hold at Number 1 for a thrid week, 'bury a friend' by Billie Eilish to surge into the top ten and 'Don't Call Me Up' to possibly enter the top ten.
- Maren Morris - GIRL (#34, 1 week)
- Silk City & Dua Lipa - Electricity (#1 for 2 weeks, 20 weeks)
- Nicki Minaj feat. Lil Wayne - Good Form (#20, 7 weeks)
- Camila Cabello - Consequences (#21, 12 weeks)