This Week :
- TWICE’s ‘MORE & MORE’ returns to #1 for a second week, becoming their fourth #1 to spend multiple weeks at the top spot (following ‘Heart Shaker’ ‘Dance the Night Away’ and ‘Feel Special’)
- Despite just being released, BLACKPINK’s new comeback ‘How You Like That’ debuts at #2, becoming BLACKPINK's highest charting song and highest charting debut. It becomes their third top 10 debut on the chart (following 'DDU-DU DDU-DU' - #10 and 'Sour Candy' - #3) and the eighth top 3 debut for a K-Pop group on the chart (following 'Sour Candy' and TWICE's 'Heart Shaker' 'What is Love?' 'YES or YES' 'FANCY' 'Feel Special' and 'MORE & MORE'). BLACKPINK's 'Kill This Love' also re-enters the chart at #65.
- Doja Cat's 'Say So' spends it's 20th week in the chart, becoming Doja's fifth song to do so (following 'Rules' 'Cyber Sex' 'Like That' and 'Boss Bitch')
- TWICE’s ‘Fanfare’ is the biggest jumper this week, rising 47 spots to a new peak of #36. Their song 'Like Ooh-Ahh' re-enters the chart at #68 while their album track 'TURN IT UP' debuts at #94
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Cruel Summer’ reaches a new peak of #56. Her song 'Only the Young' re-enters the chart at #78
- MOMOLAND's 'BAAM' becomes the 13th K-Pop song to surpass 20 weeks on the chart. This week also sees new K-Pop debuts with Hwa Sa's 'TWIT' debuting at #84 and Red Velvet's 'Bad Boy' debuting at #92
Chart Posted : 06/26/20