- Lizzo's "Truth Hurts" leads the Hot 100 for a third consecutive week. In doing so, it ties 'Bodak Yellow' as the longest running solo #1 by a female rap artist in the chart's history.
- "Truth Hurts" is also #1 on Digital Song Sales for a third week running, down 19% from last week to 31,000 downloads.
- Despite remaining at #2 on the Hot 100, "Senorita" by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello dominates Radio Songs for a second consecutive week, with a weekly audience of 111.9 million.
- "Ran$om" by Lil Tecca, which falls 4-6 on the new chart, remains at #1 on Streaming Songs for a fourth consecutive week with 46.7 million weekly streams across the US.
- Of course, the biggest artist of the week is Post Malone! He lands all 17 tracks from "Hollywood's Bleeding" inside this week's chart, including four songs in the Top 10! Some other achievements from this "album bomb" include;
- "Goodbyes" and "Circles" reaching new Hot 100 peaks of #3 & #4 respectively. The latter is the Greatest Airplay Gainer of the week.
- "Take What You Want" being the highest debut of the week at #8. Ozzy Osbourne also sets a new chart record for longest gap between Top 10 hits (30 years & 3 months).
- "Sunflower" returning to the Top 10 at #10 to spend a record-tying 33 weeks inside the region, which only "Shape Of You" and "Girls Like You" have managed before. With this being "Sunflower"s 47th week in the chart, it looks fairly likely to become one of the few songs to beat Billboard's 52-week recurrent rule.
- It's not only Post Malone that's landing new songs inside the Top 10, as Scottish newcomer Lewis Capaldi ascends 11-9 with "Someone You Loved", marking the first time he's ever entered the Top 10. The ballad has already dominated charts worldwide earlier this year, including becoming the best-selling song of 2019 so far in his native UK (as well as seven weeks at #1 in the territory).
- Despite recently breaking the record for most weeks at #1 in Hot 100 history (19), "Old Town Road [Remix]" by Lil Nas X ft Billy Ray Cyrus drops out of the Top 10 after 24 weeks in the region.
- The debuts lower down that didn't come from Post Malone are; "Liar" & "Shameless" by Camila Cabello (#56 & #60 respectively), "homecoming queen?" by Kelsea Ballerini (#82) and "223's" by YNW Melly & 9lokknine (#87).
- This week's re-entries are; "Every Little Thing" by Russell Dickerson (#91), "Even Though I'm Leaving" by Luke Combs (#92) and "Playing Games" by Summer Walker (#99).
These are just the main chart points of the week with only the Top 10 posted below, but the full Hot 100 for the week can be accessed here: https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100
My personal chart for the week can be accessed here: https://crownnote.com/charts/piran-delves/pirans-top-40-147
Thanks for reading everyone! :)