Flag a song to note an issue with its metadata, bringing it to the attention of the Crownnote team for review.
To flag a song, go to a song page and click/tap on the flag icon below the title. You'll be presented with a form of options corresponding with needed corrections:
- Duplicate (this song is already listed on the site)
- Misspelled (song title, album title, or artist name)
- Wrong artist, song title, or album
- Not importing correctly (if importing from a spreadsheet)
- Spam or fake
- Points are incorrect (e.g. on your Leaderboard)
An additional text field allows you to add any details about what needs to be adjusted, such as the original song link (in the case of a duplicate) or the correct title of a misspelled song or album.
After submitting the form, the Crownnote team will receive a message with your submission and may contact you with any questions or clarification before making changes to a song.