Hi everyone, its Grande Love. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'Issues' by Julia Michaels holds at No. 1 for a second week, managing to stay above 'One Last Time'.
- 'Me Enamore' by Shakira and 'Lost in your Light' by Dua Lipa feat. Miguel returned to the chart this week.
- New entries from Olly Murs & Louisa Johnson, Andra Day and Halsey feat. Lauren Jauregui.
Dropouts at end.
- Lauren Duski - The Dance (#29, 1 week)
- Katy Perry feat. Skip Marley - Chained to the Rhythm (#4, 15 weeks)
- Louisa Johnson - Best Behaviour (#18, 12 weeks)
- Little Mix - Shoutout to My Ex (#1 for 6 weeks, 33 weeks)
- Lauren Duski - Deja Vu (#8, 1 week)