Hi everyone, its Grande Love. This is just a thing I want to try out and I'll be uploading previous weeks over time so the week totals are more accurate. Be sure to follow for the best hits by female artists!
Some rules: Songs go on recurring after 20 weeks if they fall below #25 the week after they hit 20 weeks. Songs with over 20 weeks that fall out don't return unless there is significant gain. These are very loosely based off the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts and are just for fun.
The weeks top hits with songs only by female artists - with some mild influence from the US Billboard, Aria and UK charts.
- 'The Middle' by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey hits No.1 for the first time.
- Songs are in recovery after Cardi B's 'Invasion of Privacy' album bomb, while 'Chun-Li' by Nicki Minaj hits top five.
- Cardi B takes hits with all 13 songs, the song that fell the most was Get Up 10 (-17)
- The sole new entry this week is from Anne-Marie.
Dropouts at end.
Next week, expect Ariana Grande to have a top five debut and some new/returning songs to replace a few Cardi B songs.
- Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (#16, 20 weeks)